Who we are
Our website address is: https://earthneedsyou.com.
How We Handle Your Personal Information
a) How We Use Your Information
In order to provide services, EarthNeedsYou collects data from our users. We use the information solely for the following purposes.
- For user authentication during the login process
- To ensure the smooth use of our services
- To compile statistics about our users so we can further improve our services (We, however, collect the information in a way that ensures your personal identity is protected.)
- To respond to user inquiries
- To disseminate information about our services, or advertisements from a third party
- To come up with new projects related to our current services
- To provide information about products offered by EarthNeedsYou or any group companies
- For raffles conducted as part of any campaign; likewise, for the delivery of any prizes
- For user authentication when we respond to any kind of inquiries
- To contact our users with any important notifications, or as the need arises
b) When We Share Your Information with a Third Party
EarthNeedsYou will only share your information with a third party when any of the following conditions are met.
- We have the user’s permission.
- We are displaying or disseminating the information as overall statistics, where the personal identity of individual users cannot be determined.
- We are abiding by the law.
- It is necessary to securing physical or financial safety, but the user cannot be reached.
- It is necessary to the maintenance of public health or the safe upbringing of minors, and the user cannot be reached.
- A government agent or public servant or their representative requests the information to carry out legal affairs, and noncompliance, with or without the permission of the user, may count as obstruction.
EarthNeedsYou may outsource the handling of all or a part of its user information after ascertaining that the proper security measures have been put in place.
d) Disclosure, Revisions, Deletions, or Suspension of Use
When the user requests the reason behind the disclosure, revision, addition, or deletion of any of his or her personal information, or requests that his or her personal information be no longer used, we will respond to the request following a separate set of security guidelines.
If the user chooses to withhold any of his or her personal information, it may impact our ability to deliver our services quickly and efficiently, so we ask for your understanding.
Regarding Cookies and Web Beacons
a) Regarding Cookies
b) About Web Beacons
Web beacons utilize transparent images or scripts to monitor user activity. They are used to identify users or collect statistical data regarding the use of websites.